N.E.C. STYLE: Hello

Hello


I just wanted to make an introduction to my blog page.

First I will tell you a bit about me:
I am an image consultant so I always have my eye on fashion and how it is changing. If you don't know what an image consultant is think "Tim Gunn: Guide to Style". I come into a persons wardrobe to find out what is going wrong and fix the problems. I absolutely love what I do. I love helping people and I get a whole lot more out of it then what I put in. The confidence that people have at the end of the process is amazing. Grant you, it is not always easy to pry that 1980's white suit with the matching penny loafers away from a clients but once I do and give them fabulous replacements they thank me in the end.


So what will this blog cover?
Everything. Men, Women, Plus size, celebrity, beauty, hair...whatever!!! I just want to open up the discussion and let you guy take over.

Thank you so much for following and I hope that you have a much fun as I do.
Post a Comment