N.E.C. STYLE: My little winter dress

My little winter dress



I have to say, I was not a big fan of Avenue.com Outside of my obsession with "Cloudwalker" shoes, I never ventured around the cite. I now eat my words. I have found a new love affair and you will too.

Shira Pleated Knit Dress This dress is a pleated sweater dress. Its fluid and flattering all at once. The 3/4 length elasticized sleeves, scoop neck, and pleats from the neckline throughout makes it both fluid and flattering. Its a knit material and it stretches. It's perfect for the modern women wardrobe.

Pair with some boots, of any height, and tights to complete. You will wear this dress all through the winter. Accessorize to your liking. This dress is the perfect backdrop for a memorable, comfortable, chic outfit.
Post a Comment