N.E.C. STYLE: 12 Dresses of Christmas: Dress 6

12 Dresses of Christmas: Dress 6

On the 6th day of Christmas my fashion fairy gave to me!!!:

Sequin Trim Blouse by Silhouette
Not every holiday party calls for a dress. Even though this blog is about Dresses I thought I throw in a top for my ladies
Be a dazzling diva in sparkly sequins and sexy chiffon. Sequins all over might be too much for some, so try it in just the right places. This sequin-accented top is cut to draw the eye upward and away from potential problem areas. The sequence is just enough to keep this top festive and sexy.
The shirt goes great with dress pants, a tux jacket and heels.
If going to a low key event, pair with jeans and tall boots to complete the look.

To purchase this top go to:
www.silhouettes.com
Post a Comment