N.E.C. STYLE: Prom Dresses 2010

Prom Dresses 2010

Hello Ladies!!! Its that time of year and I have been working my not so little tush off to give the plus size youth of America the best prom looks and trends I could find. It started with me getting a lot of emails and FB(facebook) questions about the biggest trend in prom this season. The below pictures say it all.
Colors are vibrant and bold. Mixed together with creating depth. And the biggest trend...pleating. Pleating is great for plus size women because it can camouflage all the imperfections.
I have posted a few of my favorite dresses from Sydney's Closet. I may have bought one or two of these styles for myself. They were in the prom section of the web cite but when something is beautiful and you know how you gonna rock it....you cant say no.

note>


The only unfortunate thing is that most of these dresses have sold in the larger sized. From a quick look only 14-18 are available so if your that size and like what you see...you should jump on it.


Post a Comment