N.E.C. STYLE: 12 Dresses of Christmas-Day 1

12 Dresses of Christmas-Day 1

My best Dresses list for the Holiday Season is back!!!

We looked all over the plus size fashion line to bring you the best of this season Holiday Fashion. Thank you to all the designers for participating and all the assistants for looking. I love shopping so getting this list together was a blast.

Enough talk from me.

On the first day of Christmas my fashion fairy gave me me












Q.F.D.


One Shoulder sequins dress.


What can I say....I LOVE sequins and Qristyl Frazier has done it again.

With her line being sold inthe biggest plus size chain store in America, Lane Bryant, its a no brainier why your fairy fashion-mother put this dress first!

Get this dress for your a night on the town with that special some one.

I love this dress also becauses its a head turning piece. If you like attention BUY IT NOW!!!


What to wear it with?: NOTHING GIRL!!! Put your hottest highest pumps and call it a night!!!

Post a Comment