N.E.C. STYLE: Backstage @ Joseph Abboud Menswear Fall/Winter 2012

Backstage @ Joseph Abboud Menswear Fall/Winter 2012

If your a man and you don't know who Joseph Abboud is then you haven't worn REAL men's clothes yet!!!!

This is my second year dressing for this show and I had a blast!!! Models were nice (as most male models are) and the show went fast and smooth.  Thanks David for being a great Model!!!
That's David


David in closing tux look



 The line is sophisticated from the crown to the soul!!! I can't express how much I love these clothing and will be dressing my male clients in this line whenever I can.
Wish you guys could see the craftsmanship of the tux.  Mine was crushed purplish tint velvet lapel with the same velvet line in the pants.  And the fabric was a soft breathable silk.  NICE!!!!












Plus the end of the show was KILLER!!!! They practiced it over and over again and had to be in tuned with how fast all should walk.  It took about an hr. to perfect but in the end, it looked great!!!!  
Here is a better look at the end of the show.
  
Thank you Joseph Abboud for a great show!!!




Post a Comment