N.E.C. STYLE: FFFweek is on the way!!!...taping for MTV "Made"

FFFweek is on the way!!!...taping for MTV "Made"


Be Spoke Tux White Jacket by Simply Be




I just had to blog about this jacket. At the fffweek spring preview I thought
it best to wear something that scream spring. My earlier outfit did not work out and had to go with this one.
Needless to say I was not happy that I couldn't wear what I really want. Fortunately everyone else was happy with it!!!

Everyone was in love with my vest. Even fellow Blogger at the show complementing me on it.







( I LOVE THIS VIEW!!!)

I paired the jacket with:
-A.S. jean jeggings
-A.S. black sequin top with contrast white stitching
-Avenue Peep toe shoes
Avenue Crystal and pearl heart pendant
-Gum band and rose gold watch and my signature all time fave cocktail ring
-Finally Honey Bee round "glitter ball" earnings (thanks Melissa)

























I learned a great lesson that night. Never judge an outfit by its cover. Even if its your own!!!
Post a Comment