N.E.C. STYLE: Backstage @ Rock and Republic for Kohls experience

Backstage @ Rock and Republic for Kohls experience






I was very excited to open my email and see the link to the video of Rock and Republic fashion runway show sent to me via Kohl's Marketing Reps.  I had the pleasure of participating in the backstage production of their Spring 2012 line for Kohl's.  
During fashion week I was asked to be an assistant stylist for R&R. The show was being reviled at the Hammerstein Ballroom.  Well who would say no to that!!! I can not tell you how amazing it was to sashay pass everyone who was waiting.  Say you name flash your credentials and security flashed me a smile and lets me right in.  AMAZING!!! 




Okay back to the clothing...
I was responsible for putting the looks together for two models.  Female model Cristina and male model Larz. Christina opened the show and had three looks.   I was super nervous but the looks came out great.  I have worked with Larz before  so he made it super easy to complete his one look. (everyone knows my love of men's lines and my likeness of male models lol)
The cloths are totally R&R but at Kohl's prices which I think is amazing for the everyday person.

 To see my looks go to video position .18   4.41   5.43 and 9.18 




After the event we sipped and chatted as male models bought us champagne and water.  I made some great connections that night that are still paying off. As I walked out I received my complementary Gift bag filled with the new line.  I can say honestly say that day was a great day!!! I felt so privileged and thought this is what IT must feel like.  
I threw my shades on (it was night time) put my very heavy styling bag on one shoulder and my very large gift bag on the other and walked through 34th St like I owned it!!!





Thank you Kohls for inviting me into your family once again and I cant wait to work with you again.  



Check it out the line (whats left) now on Kohls.com  
Their Men's line is SICK!!!!
Post a Comment