N.E.C. STYLE: Fashion Pick of the Week: Sleeveless Dress With Belt at Simply Be

Fashion Pick of the Week: Sleeveless Dress With Belt at Simply Be



About 4 yrs. back I was introduced to Simply Be by a fellow over seas stylist (not plus) who was helping spread the word about this new plus size shop in the UK.  I instantly fell in love with their catalog and they have been my secret shop for a while.  Its hard to keep a great thing a secret but Lord knows I tried!!!
Like most other UK shops they have taken the catalog virtual and you can shop their stores online. 
With the cooler weekend, I started thinking about Fall 2012 collections.  Simply Be online stores have not let me down.  This sleeveless black dress, one of many more pieces to come,  is a great transitional piece to go into fall.  All you have to do is trade in your open toe shoes for tights and suede pumps and your ready for the fall.  

Post a Comment