N.E.C. STYLE: Fashion Pick of the week: Tom's Shoes

Fashion Pick of the week: Tom's Shoes

Fashion Pick of the week: Tom's Shoes

Fashion Pick of the week: Tom's Shoes by necorg featuring high heel shoes

Tom's Shoes
This is our fashion pick of the week for being stylish in every way.  These shoes are made for man, woman and child and comes  up to a size 12W (perfect for this taller fashionistas!!!)

The great thing about Tom's is for every shoe that is purchased another is given away in a developing country called the "one for one movement".  I recently went in a showing of their new line and fell in love with the shoes, company and movement. 

I also got a chance to participate in the "Take One" program.  I was able to follow my purchase and watch my shoes be given in one of Tom's Giving Trips.  Talk about my heart being full.  Community work is very close to my heart so it made me feel good to help someone  in a country so far away. Plus, witnessing it happen was a life changing experience.  

The ONE FOR ONE MOVEMENT is the perfect combination of fashion and activism. 

I can not wait to purchase another pair from their new line of shoes.  
Natalia Ballet Flats $74
named after me...I wish
Post a Comment