N.E.C. STYLE: Plus Size Clothing Fashion Swap NYC

Plus Size Clothing Fashion Swap NYC


On Wednesday I went to one of my favorite activities of my fashion career....FASHION SWAPS!!! 
If you have never been to one, let me explain what happens.

You bring items that you would like to donate to the swap and you get to take back the same amount of items. Its like raidding another persons closet and you know I love that idea.

I love swaps because I get new items, I get rid of some old, I network, meet with old friends and make some new ones, and its good for the environment.  I have been swapping for years as a stylist for both professional and personal pieces.  It was always hard to find the items in my size that I loved (most swaps I attend were not for the plus fashionable women and was stuck picking up jewelry and accessories). This is why I am so happy that I found out about this swap in time to attend.  

Netta P swaps not only had amazing pieces but amazing people.  We helped each other out, we passed on items, we shared, laughed and had a great time.   I can honestly say I have found my new home.  I will defiantly be at  Netta's next swap. 

Here are some pictures I snapped at the event

        
My swapping partners Melissa & Kurvashous B
Strike a pose!!!


Ladies bringing their items
Pop up Plus and Eddy & Bri 



Eddwina from Eddy & Bri helping a customer





Post a Comment