N.E.C. STYLE: Fashion Pick of the Week: JIBRI High Waist Flare Skirt with Felted Wool

Fashion Pick of the Week: JIBRI High Waist Flare Skirt with Felted Wool

Felt Fabric High waist skirt in orange
Felt High waist skirt in Purple(my fave!!!)
             

I think that most people know that I LOVE JIBRI and her high waist skirts. 
 I own a great share of them. 
Once again Jasmine (owner of JIBRI) has made me want one more!!!
JIBRI high waist flare skirt with chic side pockets is the normal for all her skirts.  What makes this my pick of the week is the very unique. It's felted wool so it has a texture and a look that you will never see again. 
Perfect with a fitted tee, a blazer or pair with JIBRI  t neck tops!

This skirt is effortlessly Stylish and flattering for ALL body types.  
Post a Comment