N.E.C. STYLE: N.E.C. Spring 2013 Fashion Trend Report: Birds

N.E.C. Spring 2013 Fashion Trend Report: Birds

I remember seeing owls in many shows during Fashion Week S/S 2013.  I really didn't get it and thought it was kind of weird.  To my surprise, retailers took what they saw on the Runways of NYC, Paris and London and translated it to Bird prints.  Shirts, Skirts, and Tops have flown the coop (Pun intend).  This is one of the biggest trends not being talked about.  Its a cool trend and one that I'm loving myself.

  
Check out two bird print Tunics I have already.

Received at a swap on Facebook!!!

From Simply Be...the ladies across the pond really get this hot trend.  

I am not one in love with birds.  Check you these ladies that bought the same owl tunic as myself


Alana Dunkelberger... love the necklace as well. Can we swap? lol jk 


Heather Cavanaugh... love the camera case!!!

Here are a few items that I love and cant wait to own.



The Birds!!!


Post a Comment