N.E.C. STYLE: FFFweek: Day 1 Denim & Diamonds Networking & kick off party 2013

FFFweek: Day 1 Denim & Diamonds Networking & kick off party 2013

Monday was the kick off to Full Figured Fashion Week with the Denim and Diamonds Networking event.

I got a chance to reconnect with a few fab fashionista and fashionisto's and meet some new.

While networking I ran into a jewelry maker name Karen all the way from Ontario Canada.

She had on one of the most GORGI (slang for gorgeous) pieces I seen in a while.  It was diamonds and flowers and looked expensive yet chic. I looked at it at instantly thought Zsa Zsa Gabor.   It was defiantly a show stopper.

The one picture I snapped quickly doesn't do the necklace justice but I wanted to show the best Bling a Diamonds and Denim Event.

Check out Karen Shop, Your Big Sister's Closet, if ever in Ontario or shop at there online store.  I defiantly see one or two pieces I'm gonna order.  YOU ROCK!!!


Follow Karen blog @Curvy Canadian 



Post a Comment