N.E.C. STYLE: Full Figured Fashion Week 2013 Day 2 Outfit

Full Figured Fashion Week 2013 Day 2 Outfit

Tuesday was suppose to be a chill day of working & writing then attending the Curves for a Cure-Celebrity Runway Showcase.  I thought it best to wear something casual but I hate Jeans so a thin 1970's vintage Dress it was.  I paired the dress with a Belt,of course, and simple jewelry.  With my hair up in a bun (because its too hot for even short hair) I took toe the bad street of NY. 
 I love the outfit and amazed buy what I put together. TOOT TOOT!!!! lol (just kidding) but my fav are my 1960's inspired cat eye shades from Forever 21.
I'm ready for my close up!!!!


Close up of Jewelry





Dress: Consignment shop in Boston
Belt: Ashley Stewarts
Shoes: Avenue-Cloud walker
Jewelry: Combo of Honeybee Jewelry and my own
Shades: Forever 21
Post a Comment