N.E.C. STYLE: Simply Be USA Fall 2013 Dinner Presentation

Simply Be USA Fall 2013 Dinner Presentation


Most recently I was asked to join in with a few other bloggers to review the  Simply Be USA exclusive Autumn/Winter 2013 collection at a private preview event. 
A few days before the event I received my Simply Be Catalog so I was able to review some items before seeing them in person. 
The fall line has not disappointed  A lot of trends can be found here.  From photo prints, monochromatic black and white,  biker and revolution colors and patterns are also found in the collection.  
I have been a big fan of Simply Be for yrs and this collection is really one for the ages.  

Forget Vogue September Issue!!!! Give me a Simply Be catalog if it keeps looking like this.  
Black biker jacket with white monochromatic dress.  
Some of the line from Simply Be


Models with print dress and royal blue peplem dress 


Had an amazing time talking to these ladies 
Allie McGev!!!

Totally photo bombed!!! Love it!!!

Steffi and Allie looking good ladies



In the end I had am amazing time, shared some one on one time with a few other plus bloggers and got a chance to see the line up close and personal.

I look forward to working more closely with Simply Be USA.  This was defiantly a learning experience for me.
Thank you!!!

Post a Comment