N.E.C. STYLE: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target: Menswear...Why is this still available?

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target: Menswear...Why is this still available?































Everyone knows I have a passion for menswear and was very happy to see Phillip Lim 3.1 for women and men at Target.  I have worked the Lim line for a few fashion week presentation and runway shows, so I was over the moon excited about finally being able to afford a replica of his 1500.00 bag or 1100.00 jacket.

For target prices, I gladly stood in line at 4.30 AM to get my piece of the action.

While everyone was racing to the "Boom Sweater" I was racing for the high top sneakers, men's motorcycle jacket and contrast tee.  I know, weird huh? But in my world, fashion is what you make it and I tend to go against what everyone else is doing anyway.

So now that I have all my items and the hype has calmed down I wondered what would be available online. To no surprise, target.com is bare of Phillip Lim...except the menswear!!!! To my shock both high top sneakers are available in all sizes, the motorcycle jacket (which is amazing steal because its real leather) is STILL available and that contrast tee I was just talking about...yep that's available too.

So why is all this amazing merchandise from a well known designer still available online (and maybe in some stores)?  I asked a few of my male friends did they get there share of Phillip Lim and most of them said one of two things..."Phillip Who?" or "It's not that serious". To which both got a huge WHAT!?!?!?
Needless to say this is not what I expected to hear.  Shocking!!!

I thought this could not be correct and searched Instagram (#philiplimfortarget) for men lovin 3.1 as much as myself and look who I found.  These guys are doing it up (mini satchels and all lol)!!!!



Would it be wrong to say this was my fave!!!! lol




So for men that LOVE and not just love fashion, there is still ALOT of items to acquire on target.com
Here are the three items I think all men should have in there closet from 3.1
Leather Jacket 299.00

High top Sneakers 44.99
Contrast Tee 19.99


Thank you to Phillip Lim and Target for giving the gift of Fashion and Affordability 
Post a Comment