N.E.C. STYLE: Wear a size 12W, where to get my shoes?

Wear a size 12W, where to get my shoes?

Everyone talks about what is trending in fashion but what about footwear?  Better yet, what is trending in the plus size (Size 11+) footwear?  I am happy to give you Bare Foot Tess.com.  They give really comfortable fashionable shoes.  
From Holographic animal print, wedge tall riding boots, men inspired oxfords, kitten heels pumps and studded and spiked flats, you will find every shoe trend there is in one shop. They have not missed a beat with this fall selection. 
Wanted to share because so many of us14
I only have one shoe from this online retailer but I can not wait to try something new  from the Fall line.  

If you're a size 10 and up (they carry up to a 14!!!) and need new shoes?....GO HERE!!!Fall/Winder 2013 footwear


Post a Comment