N.E.C. STYLE: 12 Dresses of Christmas: Dress 12-Lane Bryant

12 Dresses of Christmas: Dress 12-Lane Bryant

On the 12th day of Christmas my Fashion Fairy gave to me...
Lane Bryant 


Yep that's me!!!!


This is the final dress of 2013 and no better day to put it up then the last day of 2013!!! 


The shimmering brocade and curve loving dress is stunning.  The sexy cross neck and skinny belt helps to flatter and add waist definition.  

If your off to your fave, dive bar NYE party (did I revel too much...lol) this is a stunning choice.  

Well guys, your fashion fairy wings are killing her.  I had fun but all good things must come to an end. May your 2014 be Merry and Bright...wait is that for Christmas?...oh well.  I told you guys I am tired. lol


But before I go....

More pictures of me in dress 12

Shoes are from barefootess.com



See you all in 2014!!!


Post a Comment