N.E.C. STYLE: Wedding Dresses Spring 2014: Vera Wang for David's Bridal

Wedding Dresses Spring 2014: Vera Wang for David's Bridal

White by Vera Wang

It is not easy to get a wedding dress of your dreams at any size but for the curvy girls the best way to get the dress of your dreams was to make it.
A few years ago, when I was hired as a style consultant for a bride-to-be, I can't tell you the strings I had to pull to get my client the dress of her dreams...Oh how I wish she was getting married in 2014!!!


David's Bridal has partnered up with Vera Wang (the queen of bridal gowns)  to do two different collections of affordable wedding gowns.  Dresses are from $1000-$1850 and available up to a size 26!!!
Vera Wang is the first name you think when when it comes to designer wedding gowns.  Having been a dresser for Vera Wang's fashion show,  I was inspired and floored by how beauty constructed these gowns are. I have marveled up close at her $20,000 wedding creations and glad to see she is giving the same design ascetic to these two collections as well.  



I'm not even getting married this year and I want to get one of these dresses (just in case *wink*).

 The White Collection






The Black Collection
(this is a my personal fave...love black wedding dresses)



Post a Comment