N.E.C. STYLE: My Spring/Summer Fashion Hall 2014

My Spring/Summer Fashion Hall 2014

It's Spring Time!!!!

I am so excited to  show some of the things I have picked up from my Spring Fashion Shopping. After a long cold winter the trees are blossoming and the coats are away!!!

Some items are from last spring, some are from swaps, some are brand new but all are amazing. 



I have really gravitated to neutrals.  I think its all the designers I watch "cleaning the pallet" that makes me want to wear a lot of beige, white, taupe and muted colors.  But I'm keeping it fun with studs and leather and strappy shoes. 

Bag & Jacket: Swapped from a stylist in Cali
Shirt: from wardrobe
Skirt: Lane Bryant buy here
Shoes: from wardrobe
Jewelry: Honey B Jewelry click here



 Everyone know I have a small obsession with menswear so really wanted to rock bow ties this spring. Skirt is amazing and HAS POCKETS!!!! Combined with pieces in my wardrobe I fell in love

Skirt: Jibri buy here
there is also a longer version here
Top: Vintage 90's Ralf Lauren
Shoes Glasses & Ring: my closet
Bag: From swap in Cali
Bow Tie: Cook Geek Madness (this design is not available yet but coming soon) 
other designs here


I have to thank my daughter for picking out these items.  I would have past them by because denim never fits me well but like my little fashion angel she said, "Try it mom. You never know!!!" (Thank you Nancivia!!!! *kiss*)

Leather Jacket & Ring: from wardrobe
Top, Jeans, Bag & Bracelet : Ashley Stewart here
Earring and necklace: Honey B Jewelry
Shoes: Barefoottess.com


 Kisses to my friend Melissa B. for taking pictures with me on this beautiful day.  We did it!!!!


Spring '14 Fashion Hall 






Post a Comment