N.E.C. STYLE: I SURVIVED!!! MY EXPERIENCE SHOPPING THE LILLY PULITZER COLLECTION AT TARGET

I SURVIVED!!! MY EXPERIENCE SHOPPING THE LILLY PULITZER COLLECTION AT TARGET


IT'S MONDAY AND TWITTER, IG AND ALL OTHER MEDIA OUTLETS ARE BUZZING ON HOW TARGET SOLD OUT IN MINUTES AFTER RELEASING THE LILY PULITZER LINE SUNDAY MORNING. WHAT THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT IS THE FRUSTRATION AND CRAZINESS THAT HAPPEN THAT DAY.  ESPECIALLY FOR THE PLUS SIZE OF THE COLLECTION.   BEING APART OF IT HAS DEFIANTLY BEEN AN EXPERIENCE...TO FORGET!!!!



1. Online: I found out the line was going live between 2-4 am est.  My plan was to get my clothing that was only available on line  and the rest at the store. (GREAT PLAN RIGHT.....WRONG!!!!) At 3 am I went to target.com and  IMMEDIATELY there were problems.  No matter what i did, items would not load to my cart and then at 3:30 CRASH!!!!  No matter what I tired the items would not go in and then the web cite CRASHED...AND CRASHED....AND CRASHED!!!

After 2.5 hrs I finally got all items into my cart just to have my order not go through because ONE of my items was sold out (which sold out just as i was confirming my order).   My fault for not paying attention to the cite but target fault for making certain items from the plus size collection online items only.  Did the strait size have items that only were sold online only ...I THINK NOT!!!!



2. Store: I was first on the line so felt good about getting stuff that was sold out online but available in store for the plus size. I found out 10 min before the doors opened that that target I was at DID NOT carry plus size AT ALL!!!! WHAT!!!! So on top of making items only available on line TARGET didn't supply all stores with plus size!!!! WOW.
Why boast about doing a line in plus size then make it not available in every store. DISCUSSED!!!!


I WISH I COULD SAY THAT I ALONE FELT THE WAY BUT A LOT OF PLUS SIZE LADIES HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINTS.

I NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT LIMITED RELEASES.  I KNOW ITS CRAZY AND YOU HAVE TO GET THERE EARLY AND BE READY. I HAVE PARTICIPATED IN MORE THAN A FEW (PHILIP LIM, ALTAZURA, LELA ROSE, ETC) BUT THIS ONE WAS BY FAR THE WORST.  I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO FRUSTRATED.

























MY MESSAGE TO TARGET
TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT SIZE THEY ARE.  THANK YOU FOR MAKING LILLY PULITZER LINE IN PLUS BUT THERE IS STILL WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. I'M SURE THE PLUS SOLD OUT MUCH FASTER THAN ANY OTHER PIECES AND  WE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THAT VALUE CUSTOMER WE ARE.  PLAIN AND SIMPLE...MAKE ALL SIZES EQUAL!!!


http://for.tn/1FwxCYz


Post a Comment