N.E.C. STYLE: CAPE& DRESS: I CAN WEAR BODY CON DRESSES!?!

CAPE& DRESS: I CAN WEAR BODY CON DRESSES!?!



FOR THE LONGEST TIME I TOLD MYSELF, AND EVERYONE AROUND ME, THAT I COULD NOT WEAR BODY CON DRESSES.  IT'S ONE ITEMS I SAID WOULD NEVER BE APART OF MY CLOSET. 


AFTER MY BLOG "PASTELS AND FLORALS IN FALL" I RECEIVED A FLORAL DRESS AND PASTEL CAPE JACKET FROM SIMPLY BE.  I LOVED THEM BUT THOUGHT "I CANT WEAR THIS!!!...ITS BODY CON".


THERE ARE PLUS SIZE LADIES, LIKE TESS HOLIDAY, THAT ARE THE SAME SIZE AS ME AND WEAR BODY CON DRESSES.  I JUST NEVER THOUGH I COULD WEAR AS WELL. MAYBE IT WAS SEEING TOO MANY WOMEN MY SIZE NOT WEARING THEM RIGHT OR NOT FINDING A DRESS THAT HUGGED THE RIGHT CIRVES BUT I SWORE THEM OFF FOREVER.
AFTER SOME SOUL SEARCHING, AND A BIT OF COURAGE, I DECIDED TO PUT IT ON AND SHARE WITH YOU GUYS. I JUST COULDN'T LET THIS AMAZING PATTERN GO!!!
I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD OR COULD WEAR A DRESS LIKE THIS BUT IT FIT AND FEELS AMAZING.







CAPE JACKET: SIMPLY BE
MINI CROP BODY CON DRESS: SIMPLY BE
NECKLACE: SIMPLY BE
SHOES: AVENUE.COM
JEWELRY: STYLIST OWN

Post a Comment