N.E.C. STYLE: STYLE EYE ON: REBEL WILSON COLLECTION FOR TORRID

STYLE EYE ON: REBEL WILSON COLLECTION FOR TORRID




"I've never really felt like there's a brand out there in the plus-size world that is creating cool stuff, that fits well, and is good quality yet affordable," she shared. "It's really only been in the last few years that I've seen companies try. So it was awesome to team with Torrid, who I think are doing such a great job in making plus-size fashion relevant and dope."-REBEL WILSON





I have to go on record and say I do not agree with Rebel statement.   I do not agree that there are NO brands out there that is creating cool stuff.  Everyday I receive emails on a designer making items that make my mouth water.  
When your a true fan of fashion you find what you love to feed your hunger.  If your sitting waiting for fashion to come to you....they yes you will never feel filled.  You will never think there is some cool stuff for our size.  Well Rebel,  there is!!!
Rebel should research before making broad statement. 

With that out the way...

According to a press release, the capsule collection will launch in November — just in time for the holidays. "Rebel for Torrid" will feature 25 pieces ranging in price from $28.50 to $125, with tops, bottoms, jackets, dresses, and accessories.
Below are some of the pieces that will be available.  

And I will be getting that "REBEL" tee...low cut and statement is all I need.












Post a Comment