N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD: Cape Coats w. The Shopping Slayer

OOTD: Cape Coats w. The Shopping Slayer

picture via Instagram
I love capes and jumped at the opportunity to do a "sister post" with theshoppingslayer (Instagram).  Her plaid cape with fur can be found at target.  Mine is a vintage.  



Cape Coats have been trending this winter season.  I remember seeing every designer  during fashion week showing capes and now they in every retail store.  I have always been a huge fan of capes (have three in my closet) so this trend is apart of my style closet.   Capes fit every body type and shape and works well for casual and business looks. See below for more capes I am loving this winter but first....  

THE LOOK









Cape: Ashley Stewart
Dress: Simply Be
Accessories: Stylist Own


  (The Cape I am wearing I got on trade. I know some of you will be upset that this coat isn't available in stores BUT here are two I am loving as well)  
                   Lane Bryant                                                                                  Ashley Stewart