N.E.C. STYLE: 12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS 2015: DRESS 1 Little Red Dress from Lane Bryant

12 DRESSES OF CHRISTMAS 2015: DRESS 1 Little Red Dress from Lane Bryant

Hello Ladies and Gents!!!!

Well...here we are once again with the holidays...my favorite time of the year. 
Parties, well wishes, love and gifts....what's not to love about this time of the year!!!! 

The best thing is my blog series "12 Dresses of Christmas".
I have been really blessed to be able to give you guys this list for the fourth year in a row.   

I want to thank all designers and retailers who submitted.  There was a lot to go through and I'm sorry if your favorite didn't make the top but remember,  there is always next year!!! 

Hope you all have a great 2016 & your holiday season is filled with love!!!

Nanthale out, fashion fairy in....

ON THE 1ST DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY FASHION FAIRY GAVE TO ME

Lane Bryant Lela Rose Hi-Low Lace Dress
(model by moi)
Click pic to purchase dress



LILY LACE FIT & FLARE DRESS BY LELA ROSE



Wearing all red is such a classic holiday look. I like the feminine cut of this dress plus, the lace give me 50's holiday classic glam. 
I kept my legs dark (great tip to keep eyes on the dress)
and accessorized the look with gold belt and jewelry. 


 Now more pictures of this fabulous dress







Dress Belt and Necklace can be found @ Lane Bryant 


This is a sponsor post
Opinions are my own
Post a Comment