N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD: Merry Christmas Baby!!!! Tule Skirt+ Crop top

OOTD: Merry Christmas Baby!!!! Tule Skirt+ Crop top

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

 Hello everyone. My OOTD is my Christmas outfit.  Yes its black and yes its tule and yes I LOVE IT!!!!
I'm here to show that a women could look absolutely amazing at any size.  Rather I am a size 26 or a 6 my style is always in your face, classic and a little rocker and never changing. 
My one Christmas gift to myself is to show the all world how amazing plus size women (no matter how curvy, big, fat, what ever you choose to call us) can be.

So Merry Christmas baby....truly treat me nice!!!!

Oh and before I forget XOXO to photographer Matey  for shooting and suggesting this location. 
If your a model or just looking to shoot some amazing photos book him today. Hit his name to book a shoot.



 
 
 
 
 
Detail picture of accessories
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Crop Top: Lala Rose for Lane Bryant
Tule Skirt: Lane Bryant
Stud Belt & Shades: Thrift Store
Stud Wedge Shoes: Long Tall Sally






Post a Comment