N.E.C. STYLE: CURVY & STYLISH: HOW YOU CAN BE FULL FIGURE AND FAB EVERYDAY

CURVY & STYLISH: HOW YOU CAN BE FULL FIGURE AND FAB EVERYDAY

STAY CURVY!!!


 I'm continuously asked....
1. Where do you get your clothes ?
2. How do you make the same thing look different every time?
3. I want to dress like you but, I cant afford to shop?
To help my fellow ladies/gents, I'm gonna share with you all how I keep Full Figured and Fab by answering the three questions above!



Answer to question 1:  I rarely... answer this question  

If its a blog post on my outfit then yes I do share.  Your style is to inspire not to copy.  Make it a habit to make your wardrobe a mystery not an open book (unless your a blogger...lol)
I always add something old to something new to keep them guessing and make the look your own.

Answer to question 2: This is a Multi part answer but its all about your wardrobe
  • Outfit calendar.  Commit to never wear the same thing within a 2 week time.  So if I wear my jean jacket on Monday, I goes to the back of the closet and out of rotation.  If your a fashionable techie there are apps  and computer programs (yes...just like in Clueless).  Try Closet+
  • Know your closet   If you have a jacket that stands out, you CAN NOT wear it twice in a week.  If I really want to wear the jacket again, put different accessories and shirt with it.  Simple...right!!! It just requires some thought.
Special Tip: Coats should also be in your rotation and think of your coat, scarf, and glove selection when you thinking of your outfit.
    Answer to question 3: Girl, who said I did!
    Me swapping back in 2011

I have learned to "ball on a budget".  I like purchasing brand new OLD clothes.  Swapping, trading, flea markets I do it all. There is a science to it but once you have it down, you will love it.  Those items not being worn in my closet looks like money to me. Nothing sits in my closet for longer than a yr if I hardley wear it.

Post a Comment