N.E.C. STYLE: MALE CRUSH MONDAY: MENSWEAR BLOGGERS/MODELS/EVERY DAY JOE YOU WANT TO KNOW ON INSTAGRAM

MALE CRUSH MONDAY: MENSWEAR BLOGGERS/MODELS/EVERY DAY JOE YOU WANT TO KNOW ON INSTAGRAM

I am a huge fan of Menswear and follow some amazing model/blogger/influencer and all around "Classic Men" to get my daily male crush Monday on.

Not sure where to start

If your not sure who you want to follow "Mensfashion" is a great menswear blogger community.  They have all kinds of bloggers (street wear, "classic Man", etc) here. Every time I go to this page I find new bloggers to follow.



My Fave Models on IG
(I'll just name a few)

1. Sebastian Suave
Met him years ago working a fashion show.  He is fun and funny but when he hits the runway its all business. 


2. Chad White
Also met him at a fashion show.  Sweetest guy you ever met but when the Camera comes on....what a hottie!!!



3. Keith Webb
Yep I follow his IG hard.  He keeps his IG fun and fashionable. PLUS, I'm always looking for his new pic of a plus size girl his crushing on.



4. Karl Mommoo
If there was a competition for break out model of 2015, Karl would get my vote.  Not to be confused with Sexy Santa (totally different model). Karl silver trestle, smoldering eyes and bad ass tattoos keeps me coming back for more.





My Fave Menswear Blogger/Influencer 

1. Dejon Marquis
At NYC menswear fashion week I couldn't stop seeing Mr. Marquis everywhere.  From shows to magazine to the net....he was everywhere.  After going to his IG I understood why.  He never disappoints when it comes to "Classic Man" wear and his combinations of  patterns and colors keeps you double tapping pic after pic.



2. Randy Reed
I also found "Iammisterfresh" after NYC Menswear Week.  If you need grooming tips for you man he is the one but stay for the NYC men's fashion as well.




3. Kelvin
You know I couldn't leave my plus boys behind.  I stay on notoriouslydapper IG and he keeps me coming back.  He proves that big boys do it just as well if not better.  I can totally see him starting a Plus Magazine for Men's soon.



4. Alessandro
If I had to describe uominidipeso I would say Tess but man.  He is not afraid to put on a skimpy bathing trunk and show off his body.   How can I not love that.  His hash tag #bingandblunt speaks for itself. 




Regular Guys with AMAZING style

1.Stefano Tratto
Found him while trolling IG and what a great find.  Combine with his amazing facial hair, hair cuts and grooming tips  with all around great fashion photos is no wonder he has such a following.  He has some serious amount of followers but comments back to most comments made.





2.Dopeiken
I've know this guy most of my life so I'm a bit bias to his IG.  I love and follow him to the end IG.  He gives me motivational word, fashion, family and fun.  Go check him out, you wont be disapointed




2.Sergio Vellatti
Truthfully...he is not all that regular (he sings for a jazz band).  His off stage photos are even better than his onstage photos.   Love his style and a killer voice always helps to get through the mess I encounter on IG sometimes