N.E.C. STYLE: STYLEYE: TARGET WHO WHAT WEAR COLLECTION

STYLEYE: TARGET WHO WHAT WEAR COLLECTION

Target has paired with Who What Wear, a celebrity style and fashion/trend cite, to launch another exclusive apparel and accessories collection.  Staying true to their brand, Who What Wear line is inspired by street style, classic and on trend fashion. 
All pieces retail for under $50, range from size 2-26 (plus size is only on Target.com only *sigh*) and a new style will be introduced the first week of each month.  .



I went to target to purchase accessories from the line and to see what the quality of the clothes was like. 
I planed on getting my daughter a dress from target for birthday party so purchased the black and white stripe button down from the collection. 

She is a pre-teen that hates girly clothing so Target  usually has something I can pass off as a not so dressy dress she can wear with leggings so it feels like a shirt and pants.  (Lesson 1: Kid shopping is about compromise).  She liked that it covered her but didn't make her look old.  She paired with sparkly leggings and boots.
Sorry I don't have pics.  She has asked me not to post pictures of her on my blog. (Lesion 2: when you can, follow your kids wishes and they will respect yours)
 As for the fit, my daughter had to go a size up a size in this dress so hint hint.


Blogger Nicolette Mason  from her blog post on the collection.  Want more pics click here
I've order an outfit online and will show you later what it looked like. From the quality and look of the dress I bought for my daughter, I wouldn't go crazy with this collection.  PLUS, with more coming I want to save the coins in case I see something I really like.

There are a few things I wish did come in plus size, like this pink blazer, (Rose Quartz IS the color of the spring season *sigh again*) but lets wait and see what the collection will offer for the curvy girls with a little more than  XXL body.

Want to shop the collection? 
Below are a few items I would suggest for any curvy girl.  Click here to see more and purchase on target.com






Post a Comment