N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD: Ashley Stewart Valentine's Fashion Show #daretobare

OOTD: Ashley Stewart Valentine's Fashion Show #daretobare





 I attended the Dare to Bare fashion show and Party  at Ashley Stewart location on 125th in Harlem last Friday.

I  arrived just in time to have the fashion show end but models, bloggers and influences were still around snapping pictures and taking video.  Saw some people I haven't seen since last year so was nice to stick around and chat it up with a few people.

After the party I went out with friends and had really deep conversation about love, relationships, men, women, fashion and everything else you can talk about after a EXTRA large drinks.

Below are a few shots of my outfit and the event.



Love is in the air

How cute is this!!!!



Me and model Melissa after the event.  Matching lipstick is by accident!!!!

My look after a few sips!!!!



We be drinkin, we be drinkin!!!!


How I love the pink Carpet!!!

Detail on outfit
Crop Top: Eloquii
Tule Skirt: Eshaki
Shoes: Avenue
Belt: Ashley Stewart


Post a Comment