N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD: FEELING A LITTLE GREEN WITH SIMPLY BE

OOTD: FEELING A LITTLE GREEN WITH SIMPLY BE

 
 
This weekend was so nice I couldn't wait to put up my boots and put on a short flirty dress and show off these thick thighs. 
 
I was running around working NY Fashion Week and feeling so un-cute.  Working and attending NYFW is two different things. #stackingthosechips

Anyway...with the small break in weather I took the opportunity to hang out with an old friend, do a class with my daughter and rock out a few photos of this outfit before it get too cold!!!
It was nice to not feel bogged down with extra heavy overcoat and all the winter accessories (even though I love winter)
 
 
Dress is a clearance find from Simply Be and was lucky to run up on it.
LADIES...IT HAS POCKETS!!!!

This dress has been hanging in my closet for sometime without trying on.  I was a little afraid it was short but what shocked me was it was a little longer in the front.  The Swing of the dress makes the coverage just right for me.
 


 
 I paired with a hunter green crop jacket,  studded purse and Mary Jane's.  I was glad the jacket and belt bought out the colors in the dress just right...was a little afraid it wouldn't come across in pictures. 
 

 
OUTFIT DETAIL
DRESS: SIMPLY BE
CROP JACKET: ASHLEY STEWART
ACCESSORIES: STYLIST OWN
Post a Comment