N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD: LONG JACKET AND JEANS FROM SIMPLYBE

OOTD: LONG JACKET AND JEANS FROM SIMPLYBE





What a crazy weekend it has been.  With extra cold weather and fashion week at the same time its been hard on this girl to get around these NYC streets (UBER done took ALL my money)  but I wanted to share this outfit with you guys.  
I kept the leather jacket and shoes from the Valentines Day look and added  long open jacket from Simply Be and jeans.  



Lipstick is a dark purple color I got from Jay Manuel Line a few months back and take every opportunity I can to rock it out!!!! Took a scarf and made into a head wrap  to add some color to this black white and blue.  

I chose my SimplyBe Corselet to wear under the jacket to add a different patter and show how to wear pattern on patter.

Unfortunately the corset I'm wearing is no longer available but I found this one.  Don't worry ladies the cup size goes up to a DDD and works well for me 
WANT TO PURCHASE?  CLICK HERE
It was really hard to pick just a few pictures for the blog.  My photographer Lee made it very hard so once again I have to give her a shoutout. Also, here are a few more poses for you guys


OUTFIT DETAILS
JACKET: CALVIN KLEIN
LONG JACKET: SIMPLY BE
CORSET: SIMPLY BE
JEANS: LANE BRYANT
SHOES: LANE BRYANT
JEWELRY: STYLIST OWN

Post a Comment