N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD: Leather & Skirt/Pantone Colors of The Year

OOTD: Leather & Skirt/Pantone Colors of The Year



A few months back I did a collaboration with Menswear retailer "The Black Tux" and Pantone to celebrate the colors of the year Rose Quartz and Serenity

Ever since the launch of these colors, I have been seeing more and more people wearing this combination.


While clearance shipping at Torrid I found this crinkle skirt and thought it would go perfect with my light blue sweater I purchased from Model Town.  I added my light pink leather and black booties to complete the look.



I love love LOVE pink but wearing it from head to toe was a bit different from my everyday routine. 
Not all the time do I wear something like this but it was a nice change from my normal Black and Fuchsia.
I know its hard to see but the sweater is also a cashmere crop sweater so it was very easy to wear (and felt AMAZING against my skin)



I really wanted this color to shine so I kept my makeup simple and my jewelry minimum





OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
Jacket:Torrid
Shirt: Torrid
Sweater: Ann Tailor via Modeltown
Booties: Cloudwalkers via Avenue.com




Post a Comment