N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD: VALENTINE'S DAY PINK, BLACK, SILVER LOVE

OOTD: VALENTINE'S DAY PINK, BLACK, SILVER LOVE

 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  I put together this outfit before the bone chilling V-Day weekend we NYC'ers are about to have came about but the pictures were so nice I had to share with you.

Pairing the tule shirt from my Christmas holiday look with leather jacket and a holiday tee I though a nice sweet, uncomplicated outfit would be appropriate for date night.  I can be a whole lotta women when you first meet me.  A little leg and a lot of style is all I need to feel confident and comfortable. 

 
 
I love with martini tee from Lane Bryant.  It is a nice change from a blouse or crop top.  Fun and festive and I will be with glass in hand V day night. 
PLUS if you purchase this tee you can get LB signature tee for 10 bucks. 
Purchase the Martini tee I'm wearing and get the Valentine tee for 10.00
 PLUS 40% off the total purchase.
Click link on left side under Lane Bryant to start shopping today!!!!


 
 
Like always I like to keep my makeup uncomplicated and let my natural beauty come through.  My lipstick is a combination of matte pink and natural tones
 
 

LB have these shoes for 40% off. 
 Click link under lb banner to left and get these shoes for $20!!!!
http://bit.ly/lbnecstyle
Click picture to start shopping
 
 
 

Pulled my fave bag and shades for this look. 

 
Combine with metallic sliver sling back pink bag and belt to complete the outfit. But you guys know Im nothing without my shades and a statement ring.  the ring is a cluster of hearts!!!! PERFECT
 



OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
Leather Jacket: Calvin Klein
Tee: Lane Bryant
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Lane Bryant
Accessories: Stylist own
 
Special shout out to Lee for taking these photos.  It was hard to pick just a few for the blog post. Thank you so much!!!!
Post a Comment