N.E.C. STYLE: STYLE EYE ON JIBRI SPRING 2016 COLLECTION

STYLE EYE ON JIBRI SPRING 2016 COLLECTION


"My line has pieces that appeal to the glamorous and sophisticated side in all women."-JIBRI

If you know anything about me you know I LOVE Jibri designs by Jasmine E.
I wish I could explain my obsession clearly but the best way is by comparison.

You know how Carrie from "Sex in the City" lived for shoes....that how I LIVE for JIBRI.  


The designs are not for the girl that wants to blend it.  Yes they have classic items (like my black flight pants) but the prints, fabric quality and fit is what keeps me coming back for more.

The Spring collection dropped this Saturday and more items added Monday and did not fail to do what it does every season.  EXCITE ME!!!!
Flowing fabric, geometric prints and classic white pants was expected and beautiful.  With the addition of crop top pants sets, crop tops, matching short sets and fitted dresses, the collection is perfect for divas who like to be covered up and divas who like to show off their curves or divas who like to show skin.
(These are the times I wish I had an endless budget because I need a few of these items)

Sizing starts from 0(which is new) to a 4(24/26). 
If your thinking you will wait until these items go on sale....think again.  JIBI items SELL OUT in ALL SIZES way before they get a chance to go on sale.  My motto with JIBRI is "If you like it, buy it because you won't get a second chance"

What's my favorite pieces? 
That a very hard questions.  Can I have a top three. 
#3: Crop top and matching slouch pants (not available on cite yet) 


http://www.jibrionline.com/skirts-/jibri-high-waist-neon-abstract-maxi-skirt-1
#2: Graphic print maxi skirt and crop top

http://www.jibrionline.com/dresses-/jibri-patchwork-silk-swing-dress
#1: Patchwork Silk Swing Dress

See more from the collection in slide show below.  All items are available online. 
Visit JIBRI @ www.jibrionline.com to purchase

video
photo owned and supplied by Jasmine E.
Post a Comment