N.E.C. STYLE: MY FIRST YOU TUBE SWAP WITH BLOGGER FARRAH OF E.F.R.

MY FIRST YOU TUBE SWAP WITH BLOGGER FARRAH OF E.F.R.


A few weeks back Ferrah (Estrella Fashion Report) DM me and ask if I wanted to do a You Tube Swap.  I had no idea what it was so went Youtube to see what it was about.  

If you don't know what a Youtube swap is, its when you swap a gift box with another blogger and open it on camera.  Cool idea huh?  I watched a few videos and thought this was a cool idea. 

We started letting each other know what we like, needed or loved.  
Farrah let me know she was decorating her home so I went with a home decor box.  With her living in Florida,  I kept colors light and gave everything a beach theme (which she wanted).
I cant tell you how nervous I was but so happy to see she loved everything.
YAY!!!

I asked for clothes and jewelry so expected that but had a few things in the box I didn't expect.
I really love the journal and the necklaces.  PLUS my pink puff will be on every bag. 
Love the outfit and colors ALOT.  Cant wait to style it up.  will show you guys once I take pictures of it

So cute!!!!
Thanks Farrah for swapping with me and for sending me some amazing things!!!!

See my reaction to my box here



See Farrah reaction to her box here


Post a Comment