N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD: PRE-SPRING LOOK WITH TORRID/MODAMIX

OOTD: PRE-SPRING LOOK WITH TORRID/MODAMIX


Hey guys!!! First want to say happy Monday.  I know we are told to dread Mondays but you really shouldn't.  Plus if your in NYC we are having some major good weather so enjoy.

With the weather changing its time to step away from the sleeves.  I have big arms but love wearing my arms out.  IDK why but my big arms never bothered me. This long jacket I picked up from Torrid (clearance find) and thought it would match perfectly with my orange/gold flats. And it did!!!



Paired the jacket with my sleeveless sweater from Modamix.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweater and so happy it's not sleeved so I can wear it into those chilly spring nights. 
 Paired with gold jewelry, my sunnies to match and oversized duffle bag because you cant get through NYC without one.

My lipstick is a burnt orange to tie it all together. 


Close-up of shoes and shades.  Necklace not used in shoot but I wish I did!!!



OUTFIT DETAILS
JACKET & LEGGINGS:TORRID
SWEATER: MODA MIX BOUGHT FROM HEY GORGEOUS!NY
BAG: PHILIP LIM
SHOES:LANE BRYANT

Post a Comment