N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD THIS WASN'T A GOOD ONE

OOTD THIS WASN'T A GOOD ONE

There is a misconception that all bloggers/stylist/models take amazing pictures ALL the time.
Not true. We make mistakes.  We put things together that in our minds work but the execution is all wrong. The issue is some of us don't share them. 

I've too taken some bad ones and came across one two days ago.  "Wow that's SO wrong Nanthale", I said.  Then I thought....share it. 
I want you guys to see that not all the times do my outfits work. 
Sometimes...I fuck up.  And that is just reality. 
If I am a real women of real size with real experiences, then I can have BAD outfits just like the next woman. 

So with fear in my heart...here you go....




The sweater is a cross over sweater and was the start of the outfit.  I think its the best part of the outfit but all the other items destroy its beauty. 
The dress was not great material and you can see well...everything that I try to camouflage.  The boots are too clunky, the belt sat above my midsection and helping the look at all. 
Just a miss all around. 



My accessories were WAY wrong.  IDK what I was thinking adding these shades at one point.  WTF!!!



The close up picture is amazing and my photographer captured my beauty and I would use this but the snake bracelet...WTF and the opal oversize ring is the wrong...wrong....wrong.

I'm really good at envisioning outfits but colors and proportions just didn't work for this one.  I loved the sweater and will try to photograph it again.

Yes, being a creative type I am my worst credit but I know when things are right and wrong for me. 

DETAIL ON OUTFIT
 
***I REFUSE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION ON GROUNDS THAT IT WILL INCRIMIDATE INOCENT DESIGNERS***
(LOL)





Post a Comment