N.E.C. STYLE: SHOOTING WITH NATASHA FOR "THE BLUES"

SHOOTING WITH NATASHA FOR "THE BLUES"

Yes...we're plus size and yes we are happy!
Now that the collaboration is out I can now talk about how much fun I had shooting with Natasha  in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
With my photographer, ArtByLee,  we shot our looks separate and then snapped a few together.


Can I tell you guys how people watched us as we talked, laughed, giggled and told jokes.




Women passed by giving us the thumbs up and saying how much they liked the outfits!!! I even caught the eye of a few good looking onlookers. Hummm!!

I don't even think Natasha noticed how a crowd of on-lookers was watching us as we snapped pictures.  I guess we were having way to much fun at the time and they couldn't have but enjoy us having such a good time.

Its sometime sad that people don't think plus size women celebrate our live.  Not all of us is stuck in the house working to loose weight in order to start living.  Some of us are working, planning, shopping and snapping pictures with friends without regards to our size. 

Natasha said, "Fashion is for Every-BODY! You can use fashion as a personal tool of empowerment regardless of your size or weight."

I wanted to share our candid pictures in hopes that others follow.  See the fund and get out and celebrate your size as well.
  

Thanks to Kahlil for this photo


Post a Comment