N.E.C. STYLE: STYLE EYE AVA+VIV FOR TARGET SPRING 2016 COLLECTION

STYLE EYE AVA+VIV FOR TARGET SPRING 2016 COLLECTION


Blogger Chastity wearing white dress from Spring collection

Target has always been good at doing collaboration and has been the to the front of being a big box retailer that include plus in all their collaborations.



Thanks to bloggers early cry the Ava+Viv collection was revived and added as part of Target design line. 
There is not a lot of wow in the spring collection.  Colors are basic. Styles are basic and outside the dress Chastity is wearing and a FEW other pieces, I really wasn't impressed. 
I will show you guys a few of the swimsuits later which were better than the clothing.

I don't think every collection needs to be over the top but I do want style.  For Target to be such a large store with such reach I was hoping the collection would be better. I would purchase a jegging and some tees from the collection if I had too.  Then pair with a jacket from shoes and jewelry to give it style. 

Some style I like from the collection...

Dress

jegging

Aztec print dress

long cover

Photos provided by Target.com 


Post a Comment