N.E.C. STYLE: "THE BLUES" A COLLABORATION WITH MY PLUS SIZE BLOGGERS BOO'S

"THE BLUES" A COLLABORATION WITH MY PLUS SIZE BLOGGERS BOO'S


We have different shape, sizes and style but we all love fashion!!!!

Im so happy to finally share this collaboration with you guys.
 Its been in the making for some time and with a lots of emails, text and a whole lot of love,  I finally bring to you guys "THE BLUES"

Blue is one of the trendiest colors for Spring 2016.  Rather it's Royal, Cerulean, Turquoise or Serenity, blue in all its shades are in. 
With this in mind,  I asked bloggers Natasha (Dressing Room 8), Lisa (The Shopping Slayer), Dana (Whos That Girl Dana) to show style in blues. What I got back was an array of style that any plus size women can love and rock any time of day.  I was amazed and inspired by what these ladies brought to the table. 
I want to thank each and every women above for doing this with me.  I love you guys and really enjoyed working together. Please click on the link for each and follow, follow, follow!!! 


With the Manhattan Bridge & The Hudson as my backdrop how could I not slay!
I love Brooklyn




My look
I wanted to go for a business look with a little sexy.  I fell in love with these wide leg dress pants from Lane Bryant.  They are soft, movable and will defiantly be a repeat offended on the blog. 
I love a big girl in a crop top so broke out my Isabella Toledo crop top to complete the look. 
Paired with my white jacked and silver belt...outfit done. 
I wanted to show how green can complement blue so added my green and blue scarf to add a pop of color. 



Outfit Breakdown
 Lane Bryant (scarf and all)
To purchase any item from this look CLICK HERE




Post a Comment