N.E.C. STYLE: 10 ITEMS YOU WILL LIVE IN THIS SPRING

10 ITEMS YOU WILL LIVE IN THIS SPRING


Every spring, no matter what I have in my closet, I look to Spring for new items.
I may have item in the closet, but I like to look for the new style color or cut. 
If your like me, you still haven't started your spring shopping.  Your in luck because here are the 10 items I'm looking to get this spring and you will NEED in your closet.


1. DENIM JACKET
Rather its crop, kimono, faded or distressed denim jackets is a necessity when the weather is going from cold to warm.  Plus you never know when rain will come.

ELLOQUII

2. LWD (LITTLE WHITE DRESS)
I love a white dress.  Its such a crisp and clean look and updates any closet.

ELLOQUII




3. ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT
Don't worry my two piece "fatini" lovers. Your cut can still be found.  But there has been a shift in sexy one piece swimsuits.  From one shoulder, the sheer sides, to ruffle fronts, plus size one pieces have become sexy and fashionable
LANE BRYANT



SWIMSUIT FOR ALL

4. BAD ASS COVER UPS
Say goodbye to your granny long mumu cover up. 
From Gabi Fresh to, my fave, JIBRI there is NO reason to not look FAB at any pool party or spring get away. Print, sequence, high slits, jumper style, you name it we got it.  Some of these cover ups look good enough to wear by itself....if you dare.


JIBI

JIBRI

5. FRAYED LEG JEAN SHORTS
I remember cutting my jeans when my mom wouldn't buy those fray jeans I wanted for the summer. 
I saw them on the runways and instantly was taken back to my teen years. 
If shorts are not your thing fray you jeans for the same look
LANE BRYANT


6. OFF THE SHOULDER TOP



ELOQUII

7. LACE UP SANDALS
STEVE MADEN

8. STATEMENT JEWELRY
TRACI LYNN

9. MAXI DRESS
This has become a staple for every spring style.  I know my petite sisters are rolling their eyes at this one but it still is a staple for any closet. 
AVENUE

10. WHITE SNEAKERS DAME DANIEL!!!
Is it the internet that's pushing this trend or fashion designers??? Who knows.  What I know is that White Vans are amazing but they are not the only type of white kicks from the runway I love.  High top white sneakers are the way to go when your plus size.  If your vertically challenge get some with some lifts to really make your outfit pop.

Superga

Converse
Now that you got your spring instructions get out there and Shop your favorite store for your spring  pieces.
Post a Comment