N.E.C. STYLE: GET TO KNOW ME BETTER!

GET TO KNOW ME BETTER!




There was this questionnaire  going around Facebook and I thought it would be a great way for my mew stylistas to know more about me.  Trying to share more of myself with you all. 
This blog is about fashion but also about me!!!!
Okay...here goes: 

Four names I go by:
1. Nant.
2. Collins
3. fatshionstylist (my ig name)
4. (a family name I dare not say in public)
Four places I've lived:
1. BROOKLYN
2. BROOKLYN
3. BROOKLYN
4. BROOKLYN
Four things I love to watch on TV:
1. The Walking Dead
2. Scandal
3. Supernatual
4. Ratchet Housewives or Love and hip hop reunions (best worst TV EVER)
Four places I want to go:
1. Mexico
2. San Diego, CA
3. Alaska (I LOVE COLD WEATHER)
4. Back to Italy 



















Four things I love to eat:
1. Chicken/spinich Pizza
2. Sunflowerseeds
3. double chocolate chip cookies
4. Authentic Mexican Food
(there really should be more then 4)


Favorite Drink:
1. Horchata 
2. Coffee
3. Moscatto Wine
4. Water (Drink way it over everything)


Four people I think will respond:
1. Farra Estrella
2. Natasha (Dressing room 8)
3. Katherine Collmer
4. Someone from my family
Now here is what you're supposed to do. Please don't spoil the fun...copy and paste this in your status/blog and update it with your responses. To copy this, just hold your finger down on this text, and it will highlight this entire post. Select copy, then go to your status, tap in the message. (You should tag me so I can read yours as well).

If your already know me then you already know this stuff about me and Im sorry to bore you but this was for my new followers.  
If you post  to your Facebook or Blog tag me so I can learn a bit more about you!!!


Post a Comment