N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD: OLDIE BUT GOODIE

OOTD: OLDIE BUT GOODIE






As I was shooting with my photographer I was torn on what to wear for you guys to show my style.   He said, "How about and oldie but goodie!!!"
I immediately thought of one of the first dresses I purchased from my beloved designer JIBRI.


Everyone knows JIBRI is my fave designer and lately has come out with some amazing pool side coverups which was featured on the blog post "10 things you will NEED is spring". 
This dress always excites me whenever I pull it out.  


This dress is an oldie but goodie for many reasons.  The color is amazing on my skin tone.  The fabric is so light and breathable it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.  The cut accentuates everything I love about my body and camouflage everything else. The subtle wisp of yellow and blue print throughout the dress gives you an amazing pattern. Feels almost bird like!!!
I decided to let the dress speak and paired with classic shades, sling back shoes and a statement necklace and called it a day.

This pattern dress is not available but click here to see similar cut in new spring colors.


OUTFIT DETAILS
DRESS: JIBRI
SHOES: AVENUE
ACCESSORIES: DESIGNER UNKNOW GIFTED/VINTAGE



Post a Comment