N.E.C. STYLE: OOTD: OTIS DRESS AND ROSE REFLECTIVE SHADES

OOTD: OTIS DRESS AND ROSE REFLECTIVE SHADES





HEY GUYS!!!! Happy Monday to you all.  This outfit was taking Easter Sunday.  I loved the look so much I wanted to make sure I gave you guys the best of my pictures before posting to the blog.


Dress is from the Otis Collection @Lane Bryant.  I loved the fact that it was designed by a designer still in fashion school.  Most students in fashion school don't even learn how to cut for plus size.  I think its amazing that one lucky student got a chance to design and execute such an amazing dress. The cut is hands down AMAZING for my body type.  I am a very tall girl and a size 26 but the dress hit me right and tight in all the right places.  I cant sing the praises much more on this dress.  Can we say REPEAT OFFENDER!!!!



It was a little cold so I paired this dress with my white jacket from THE BLUES

Also IN LOVE with these cut out mules.



My accessories I kept to a minimum with my "emerald city" square studs and my rose gold mirror sunnies.
HINT: You may see more of these shades very soon. *WINK WINK*



OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress, Jacket, Belt: Lane Bryant
CLICK HERE TO SHOP
Shoes: Ashley Stewart
Reflective Shades: Mirina Collection
CLICK HERE TO SHOP

***BLOG UPDATE***
use code "mirinagirls" to receive 20% off your purchase and free shipping for order over $75
Post a Comment